Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentines Swap 2014

Hi!

If you signed up for the Valentines Swap you should have received an email with your swap recipients details today.

If you haven't please let me know so I can make sure you get all the right details.

Don’t forget that packages need to be posted by February 10th

I’d love if you have a blog, if you could send me a link to a blog post about your gifts, if not if you can send me an email with photos and a little written blerb. I then can write up a post for you so your swap partner can see that you have received your gifts and how much you loved them!!

Happy Crafting!!
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, I have just had a look and I have no email with swap partner details on! Just to let you know :)

Anonymous said...

I have mine as you know.very excited to be putting something together for Ruth!!

And we are swap partners for the share your country swap eeek excited...my computer is running slow gah so im on my mobile. Do you have any dislikes to any cholates sweets etc
Hugs x