Friday, December 20, 2013

Lovings




I wholeheartedly believe that no matter what is happening in your life, there is always something you can be thankful for..no matter how simple it is.


I am loving that my biggest brother is moving back from Australia after being away for 13 years.  These cousins are loving being able to spend heaps of time together, just like cousins should!





I am loving having summer milkshake and ice cream dates with these gorgeous kiddies of mine.
I am loving that here in Whangarei we have some beautiful places to hang out.


It's all about who you know!
I am loving that because I have a friend who just also happens to be the Northland Rugby team mascot that I get great photo opportunities like this one!!



I am loving that after having these orange tiles in a box for sooo long that they are finally on the wall in my new bathroom.
On a small side note I am not loving that the bathroom still isn't finished!

Joining up with Meghan at MNMs